Commercial and Industrial PV and Distributed PV Generation
● Rooftop PV systems for factories, warehouses, commercial buildings
● Ground-mounted PV farms for industrial parks and vacant land
● Solar carports and rooftops for parking lots and garages
● BIPV (Building Integrated PV) for roofs, façades, skylightsKey Features:- Clean, renewable electricity from solar panels
● Reduced electricity costs and enhanced energy security
● Minimal environmental impact and carbon footprint
● Scalable systems from kilowatts to megawatts
● Grid-connected or off-grid configurations available
● Distributed PV generation refers to decentralized solar power systems close to the point of use.
● Local clean power generation reduces transmission losses
● Supplements centralized electricity supply
● Improves grid resilience and stability
● Modular PV panels, inverters, and mounting systems
● Can operate in isolated microgrids or connected to grid
In summary, commercial/industrial PV and distributed PV generation utilize localized solar photovoltaic systems to provide clean electricity for facilities and communities.
Solutions and Cases
The 40MW light (storage) animal husbandry power station project has a planned installed capacity of 40MWp, and the installed capacity of the first phase project is 15MWp, with a land area of 637 mu, all of which are saline-alkali land and unused land.
● Photovoltaic capacity: 15MWp
● Annual power generation: more than 20 million kWh
● Grid-connected voltage level: 66kV
● Inverter: 14000kW
The total investment of the project is 236 million yuan, the installed capacity is 30MWp, and 103,048 260Wp polysilicon solar panels are installed.
● Photovoltaic capacity: 30MWp
● Annual power generation: more than 33 million kWh
● Annual income: 36 million yuan
The first phase of the project will be 3.3MW, and the second phase will be 3.2MW. Adopting the mode of "spontaneous generation and self-use, surplus electricity connected to the grid", it can reduce 517,000 tons of smoke and dust emissions and 200,000 tons of greenhouse gases every year.
● Total photovoltaic capacity: 6.5MW
● Annual power generation: more than 2 million kWh
● Grid-connected voltage level: 10kV
● Inverter: 3MW